Sunday, September 4, 2011

Post #2

In the video I watched it talked about the mass serge of technology that has captured the world in the past years. I found it amazing how fast technology has been expanding just in my life time. The amount of downloads and internet use has increased so much it seems to double almost every day!
computer



I found it impressive that even 1/8 couples meet on the internet now as well. It is almost a scary thought. And now apparently most of what Im learning in school will become obsolete by the time I even graduate! Technology is a big part of our lives that we must adapt to to improve our understanding of the world around us.

3 comments:

  1. Incomplete. Unsatisfactory. I suggest you go to the Writing Lab in Alpha East. Please have them inform me of your attendance at the Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noah, due to your assignment being incomplete I can not comment fully on your post but, I also found it mind blowing that what we are learning now will be of no use in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah,

    I'm not sure if the writing lab is necessary. I know you're a smart guy! But this definitely isn't a complete assignment. Let me know if you need any help! Call/text/Facebook/whatever! :)

    Allie

    ReplyDelete