Sunday, October 9, 2011

C4T

teacher


My first comment for C4T went to a teacher named Beth Still. Her post was about how she wanted to keep her time dedicated to work minimal. She stated how she was balancing the time and I let her know how important I thought this was. I even tried to give her new ideas such as planning family game nights in her schedule. I never received a notification back but hoped she had seen mine and took on to heart.
My second comment was towards a teacher named Arvid Grover. They had set up a memorial page for Steve Jobs who had recently passed away. They talked about his legacy in technology and how he founded it. My post simply said how great he was and how far he pushed technology. He really did refine education and the world we live in. many products from his company, Apple, we are using in our class now.

No comments:

Post a Comment